"Responsible gaming: Everybody wins!"
The Société des loteries vidéo du Québec (SLVQ) is doing everything possible to create an environment of responsible gaming throughout the network. The SLVQ encourages players to adopt healthy gaming behaviour and invites the collaboration of retailers and their employees to cooperate and come to the aid of players in need.
What does "Responsible gaming: Everybody wins!" mean?
Responsible gaming is . . .
- a honest form of entertainment through the controlled commercialization of VLTs
- prevention, so that the game remains a game
- an effective supervision at the forefront of the industry in terms of responsible gaming
We offer an entertainment that is enjoyable through the controlled commercialization of video lottery terminals.
When responsible behaviour is part of the game, players, VLT operators and the entire population reap the benefits.
- We all win by having fun: Playing responsibly means going in with the idea of having fun.
- We all win by working together: A partnership with retailers means helping excessive gamblers and their loved ones.
- We win by reinvesting: All the SLVQ's net profits are remitted to the public coffers to finance a range of public programs and services that benefit all Quebecers.